March 29, 2009

Photography, PSP, and Peru

I’m excited to have you all join me for what will be an amazing photographic experience. From March 28 to May 2, I will be working with Rebecca Sweetman and Andrea Maldonado from the Paradigm Shift Project (PSP). PSP is an NGO that crates needs-assessment documentaries about social and environmental issues. Their current project, Peru, will create a film about sustainable urban agriculture and community gardening.
Please take a look at the website.
So what am I doing?
My goal is to document the experience in still images; this includes the making of the documentary, as well as the issues and people surrounding it. I’ll post images to this blog not only from the documentary itself, but also from my day-to-day life in Lima, which I can’t wait for!
So please, bookmark this website and check back daily as the updates roll in.

Cheers!

No comments: